Sunday, May 17, 2015

KinderLit Celebrations!

As the year comes to a close, we've been busy with school and travel. 

Linda:  I have recently made two trips to a quilting retreat for 4 fun days of sewing and a family visit to New Hampshire where I visited my niece's and nephew's families.  I love being retired!  But I'm the one responsible for putting this blog together - sorry it's been a while since I posted.  Having too much fun!  But now I'm paying for it with strep throat - bummer.  

Lisa:  And I have been working hard with end-of-the-year testing, report cards, and finishing up our kindergarten work.  But I, too, am going to be traveling!  My mother lives in the state of Washington and the whole family will be together to celebrate her 90th birthday!   Once I get home, there will be only 9 more days of school before summer break.  So much to do - so little time!  

When are you finished for the summer?  
*********************************************************************************
Our KinderLit Teachers Pay Teachers store has reached a milestone - 600 followers!  And we're celebrating with a sale on everything!  20% off through Tuesday, May 19th.  

We thank each and every one of our wonderful followers! You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment