Thursday, March 12, 2015

SPRING IS ON ITS WAY!


Linda:  I'm so glad that the weather is finally warming up here in Georgia.  We're due to reach the 70's today but it probably won't last.  I'm so anxious to get out and work on my yard!

Lisa:  But here in Phoenix we're in the 80's - wish I could ship some of this heat to all of you who are still buried in snow!  We're getting ready for our Spring Break next week and have been busy prepping for the weeks following it.  I love to leave for a week knowing everything is ready to go when I come back!

To celebrate our favorite time of the year, we're having a Spring Linky Party!  Link 1 to 3 of your favorite spring products - free or paid!  Keep coming back to see what else is linked up here and don't forget to follow our blog for tips, activities, and more!

Party ends in one week on the 19th so link up now!




10 comments:

  1. I'm with Lisa. We are heating up in Southern California. Would love to share the warmth. Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were a way for you to box up the warmth and send it this way! I'd just like the rain to stop.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for spring! Virginia warmed up as well this week. The snow from last week has melted down to almost nothing What a difference a week makes! Thank you for hosting this spring linky. There are many great resources here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! My daffodils are in bloom and I hope we don't have any more frosty nights to hurt them. But it's a great sign that spring is on its way!

      Delete
  3. Daffodils in bloom - aaahh, I can't wait! they're just starting to pop up here in NJ. Yay, spring!!
    Thanks for the opportunity to link up!
    Linda
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! Those daffodils will be showing up soon for you!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry I messed up and linked to my blog post instead of the product...how embarrassing!!! But I do have more than one freebie on each post, does that help? I wish these link parties had a "remove" button, then when you make a mistake, you can rectify it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be embarrassed! I'm sure you aren't the first one to do that and won't be the last. I set up our previous linky party to accept only 3 links and then it shut down! Now that's embarrassing when the owner doesn't know what she's doing!

      I did find a place on our site to delete your blog link or you can just leave it there and add 3 products too. Whatever you want to do is okay with us.

      Happy Spring!
      Linda

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the link up! I am SOOO ready for spring :)

    Rachael
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link up! I am SOOO ready for spring :)

    Rachael
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete